|TBM and Bioworks announce Bio Face Cool and Bio Face Lite Cool, cool feeling face masks knitted from biomass-based yarn|
|Comfortable in the summer and still Environmental-friendly, ready for pre-order|
|TBM and Bioworks are pleased to announce that Bio Face Cool and Bio Face Lite Cool are now ready for pre-ordering from worldwide locations. These cool feeling fabric masks are knitted with biomass-based yarns, which lead to a comfortable usage of face masks even in humid summer season. They could be washed and reused for around 30 times, which lead to reduction of single use plastic and CO2 emission.
“Despite the global mega trend to turn away from single use plastics, use of disposable masks has tremendously increased due to the current coronavirus pandemic. It is resulting in the increase of single use plastic waste.” said Nobuyoshi Yamasaki, CEO of TBM. “We believe that instead of disposable masks, more reusable, environment-friendly masks will become the standard in the market. As summer begins, we added a cool feeling function to our Bio Face masks for premium comfort.”
|■ Features of Bio Face Cool masks
Knitted from antibacterial and mildly acidic (close to human skin) yarn
Bio Face Cool masks are knitted from polylactic acid (PLA) yarn and plant-derived yarn with a cooling function. PLA yarn is mildly acidic (close to human skin) and holds antibacterial properties based on a Japanese test lab report*. *TBM and Bioworks had requested and obtained a report on pH and antibacterial properties of Bio FaceTM from Nissenken Quality Evaluation Center in Japan.
Washable and reusable
|■ Bio Face Series Details
All available for pre-order https://tb-m.com/en/contact/
|* Bio Face series masks do not block the intrusion of virus airborne droplets and pollen in the air.
* It is recommended to insert a commercially available virus reduction filter to block the intrusion of viruses and pollen.
* Antibacterial means “to suppress bacterial growth on the surface of the product,” and does not mean to kill or decontaminate the bacteria.
* Washing by hand is recommended when washing the mask. If washed by washing machine, please put the mask in a laundry net.
* Please note that the product shape may change if the mask is washed in a washing machine.
* Please do not use dryers, bleach nor softener. Please use a neutral detergent. Please do not expose the mask to direct sunlight when drying.
* We do not accept return or exchange after purchase.
* NOT for medical use or surgical use. For general use (in office, shopping, public transportation etc.)
* “Cool feeling” means to feel coldness when the heat is absorbed while the skin is in contact with the fabric. It does not mean that the cool feeling will last for a long time.
*Wearing this mask does not prevent heat stroke.
|■ Order / Contact Information
For Purchase, please contact via contact form
|About TBM Co., Ltd.
TBM is a company based in Japan specializing in developing, manufacturing and distributing LIMEX®, an innovative new material mainly made from limestone and inorganic materials. LIMEX® is a material that can become an alternative of paper and plastic. By delivering recyclable LIMEX® worldwide, TBM aims to contribute to solving marine plastic pollution, resource depletion and many other environmental problems that the world is facing. In 2019, TBM was evaluated as the second largest unicorn company in Japan.
About Bioworks Corporation