Discover the limitless applications for metal in design, hear from well-known architect, Yann Weymouth and earn nearly a year’s worth of CEUs. The Architect’s Experience includes a series of events over two days focused on the use of metal as a design and construction component:
- Earn nearly a years’ worth of AIA LU’s and 20 CSI LU’s – Attend special Metal in Architecture education sessions and learn about metal’s inspiring versatility and exceptional performance and attend a series of one-hour Architect’s Experience Mini-Camps, packed with proven strategies for better business development, talent and project management, delivered by Bill Hinsley, the architecture business expert at PSMJ Resources, Inc., the leading A/E/C industry executive education and global advisory group.
- Optional off-site tour – Visit the Salvador Dalí Museum and learn about its design and construction in a keynote presentation by acclaimed architect Yann Weymouth, AIA—internationally renowned for his work as chief of design on museums, including the Dalí and the Grand Louvre Project in Paris.
- 3-Day access to the exhibit hall – Connect with experts from the world’s leading manufacturers of metal components.
- Special Architects-Only Guided Floor Tour – Connect directly with metal construction innovators delivering new uses, new metal construction products and innovations in building performance, sustainability, resilience and environmental impact, including industry leaders at the Metal Construction Association’s Insulated Metal Panel Pavilion.
- Ongoing social networking opportunities with exclusive access to The Architect’s Experience Pavilion on the METALCON show floor – Recharge, network and reflect on the day’s events.
“We are excited to launch The Architect’s Experience this year where attendees can earn nearly a year’s worth of CEUs in just two days,” said Mark Kalin, FAIA, FCSI, LEED, president of architectural firm, Kalin Associates and METALCON Advisory Council Board Member. “Metal’s beauty, versatility, durability, and sustainability opens it up to virtually limitless applications and METALCON is the only event for those who use steel, iron, copper, aluminum, zinc and other metals in design and construction.”
METALCON is the largest international event in the metal construction and design industry. Established in 1991, it’s the only annual tradeshow and conference devoted exclusively to the application of metal in design and construction. Contractors, architects, developers, owners, fabricators, manufacturers and suppliers from more than 50 countries attend each year. Industry experts from 275 leading companies exhibit the latest products, solutions and game-changing technologies, while sharing their knowledge with attendees. METALCON’S success is based on a dynamic exhibit hall, extensive educational programs and interactive learning opportunities. METALCON is produced by PSMJ Resources, Inc., and sponsored by the Metal Construction Association. For more information, visit www.metalcon.com or register here.