“IBIP is a valuable opportunity and a superb bridge to the working world,” says J Miguel Santos, Managing Director for Sub-Sahara Africa of Boeing International and Director of International Sales for Boeing Commercial Airplanes in Africa.
“IBIP helps ensure a robust talent pipeline for the industry and it’s a splendid opportunity for the interns to get exposure and experience at the world’s largest aerospace company,” says Santos.
* Available to work fulltime in Seattle from January 2020 to July 2020.
* Business major or proven business experience in business, industrial engineering, accounting, finance, human resources, marketing, strategy, management, information systems, etc.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* High academic achievement.
* Leadership & teamwork skills.
* Entries close on August 6.
* Candidates will be interviewed in August and September, and the internships start on January 17.
* Link to apply: https://jobs.boeing.com/job/everett/international-business-internship-program/185/12395562
About Boeing Company